Lesbian Lexicon - The Next Big Thing

Check out Lesbianlexicon.com for FREE LESBIAN ONLY DATING and SOCIAL NETWORKING - LIVE GROUP CHAT, BLOGS, FORUMS and more

www.lesbianlexicon.org

Pass it on Eh!

LESBIAN LEXICON - FREE LESBIAN DATING, CHAT, BLOGS, FORUMS, CLASSIFIED ADS and more


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weider Hoodia - cut the crap

OK, so maybe the title is a little brazen. Thing is, I got up a little earlier this morning and found myself fairly hungry before breakfast. So I figured this was the perfect opportunity to try one of the Hoodia pills everyone was talking about.




I should preface this by saying my weight issue has more to do with a lack of activity. I generally do not over-eat I just need to get out to keep my metabolism up.
I took the pill a 2 1/2 hours ago with a glass of water. So far, I am still as hungry as I was before. I looked at the bottle and it states guaranteed pure from South Africa, however nothing about a quality guarantee. Interesting.

No comments: